Sunday 19 January 2014

Success Story - Ella


For anyone following us on facebook, youtube or has visited our centre; you may remember Ella, the chattiest cat at Exeter Axhayes. She spent several months with us before finally finding a home back in August 2013. Before Christmas we received an update from her new owner.....

 

 

She says “Ella is settling in just fine. Her most favourite place is on my lap and I can barely sit down for five seconds without her jumping onto my lap and if I have a certain blanket on my lap, she is in absolute heaven, kneading it until she curls up in a tight little ball! The other morning, she got into bed with me, under the blankets and would've stayed longer if I hadn't got up.  She refuses to drink water from a bowl and has her own glass on my bedside table and we still have freefights over 'meowmite' on toast! She is desperate to go out so I will let her out this weekend. She is being a terrible mooface this evening though as I got home late and have been busy this evening. She has been charging round the house, jumping onto all things, poking her head in cupboards and telling me off something rotten. I had best go and sit down with her else I will never hear the end of it.”

 
 



We are so pleased Ella has settled in so well. We would like to thank Ella’s owner for the update and photos. If you would to share any photos of any of the cats you have adopted from us over the years, please feel free to post on our facebook page.  If you would like to give any of our cats a loving forever home, please visit our website at www.axhayes.cats.org.uk. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.